POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Web-Like Structure : Somebody, Get the Duster Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Somebody, Get the Duster
From: stbenge
Date: 25 Jul 2010 16:57:32
Message: <4c4ca53c@news.povray.org>
Just trying out the web structure again. I allowed definable distances
to govern the strand length, so there won't be many segments that are
too long or too short. For the block, I used slope and AOI patterns for
the dust texture, and spheres were placed with the trace function. Also,
some spheres were placed randomly within the web itself. I might make a
real scene using this soon.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: