POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rounded_lsweep, an object macro : Re: rounded_lsweep, an object macro Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounded_lsweep, an object macro
From: stbenge
Date: 15 Jul 2010 22:21:56
Message: <4c3fc244@news.povray.org>
Christian Froeschlin wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>
>> I can make a line and find the y-intercept, but now I need to find it
>>  for three dimensions.
>
> If you have a problem just ask in the newsgroups and I'm sure
> people will be queueing up for the honor of answering ;)

I know, I know. And it's appreciated! Usually I try to figure these
things out for myself, asking questions only when I'm stuck. Which I'm
not this time, because right when I decided to start hammering out a
method for 3D line/plane intersection, a thought occurred to me: Luke,
use the trace(). So now I'm unstuck :D