POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gone fishing... : Re: Gone fishing... Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gone fishing...
From: Alain
Date: 5 Jul 2010 14:08:58
Message: <4c321fba$1@news.povray.org>

>>> I've never seen a fish tank with that much waves...
>>>
>>> Nice tank.
>>>

>>> Alain
>> There is obviously a hidden wave generator.
>> Paolo
>
> No, some-one is blowing a vuvuzela in the room...

Do you mean a HOCKEY horn?
At least, it images I got from a search for "vuvuzela" look exactly like
a hockey horn. For a time, I though that it was the name of some Foot
rising star.
I agree that they are loud, but not THAT loud...

Been around forever in my area. Born and raised in the backyard of the

atom to profesional, without at least one in the arena.

Alain