POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : segmentation fault when executing incorrect code : segmentation fault when executing incorrect code Server Time
1 May 2024 21:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  segmentation fault when executing incorrect code
From: Senusert
Date: 23 Jun 2010 18:03:12
Message: <4c2284a0$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I encountered a segmentation fault in povray. By accident I wrote some
incorrect code:

	#if MyValue < MyFunction(A, B)

Which, of-course, should be written as:

	#if ( MyValue < MyFunction(A, B) )

The first code example gives a segmentation fault, while I would expect
an error message saying that the code is not correct. Did I find
something new, or is this already known behaviour?
I am using povray version 3.6.1 (g++ 3.4.1 @ i686-pc-linux-gnu).

Senusert