POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alley Sunflower Final : Re: Alley Sunflower Final Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alley Sunflower Final
From: stbenge
Date: 22 Jun 2010 16:59:32
Message: <4c212434$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> Now, about that bad line of pixels around the edge. It's definitely a
> problem with POV-Ray. It exists whether the "once" keyword was used or
> not, and always when repeat/flip warps are used.

New update. I tried adding "once" to the image_map, and now the problem
/appears/ to be gone. I could swear I had tried this before without
success. It only happens when an image is interpolated and given a
repeat/flip warp so it's definitely an interpolation issue, but probably
not a real bug.

I'll do some more testing, and when I am satisfied with the result, an
updated version of luminous bloom will be issued.