POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Ringworld revisited (day and night) : Re: The Ringworld revisited (day and night) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Ringworld revisited (day and night)
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jun 2010 15:51:30
Message: <4c1fc2c2$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I didn't know. What is it called?

I was hoping I wouldn't have to dig it up... ;-)

The volume I have is called "Juggler of Worlds" by Niven and Edward Lerner.
The intro/etc implies there's an entire series, but I haven't tracked it
down yet. Maybe "Fleet of Worlds" according to the cover notes?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Eiffel - The language that lets you specify exactly