POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page : Re: Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page
From: Reuben Pearse
Date: 20 Jun 2010 16:56:57
Message: <4c1e8099$1@news.povray.org>
Thibaut Jonckheere wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have not been very active recently, but I'm happy to see that PovEdge
> is used ! And happy too that other people are developping alternative
> techniques (go on Sam :-) !)

Hi Thibaut,

It's great to see you posting again. Thanks for contributing to the
discussion.

I've enjoyed using your PovEdge macros, but there are probably lots of
options and settings that I haven't explored or understood :-)

Would it be possible to amend the macro so that it somehow visually
labelled each edge that was drawn with a number? You could then
optionally instruct the macro not to draw certain edges by passing it a
list of edges numbers. As well as giving greater control over the
render, it could also provide a way of creating "dot to dot" type
colouring pictures (see example links below).

http://www.lego.com/ToyStory/en-us/Downloads/Dot-to-Dot.aspx

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Reuben
reu### [at] pearsecouk