POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SDL feature requests : Re: SDL feature requests Server Time
5 May 2024 12:32:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SDL feature requests
From: SharkD
Date: 20 Jun 2010 04:10:58
Message: <4c1dcd12$1@news.povray.org>
Again, I think it would be good to have a formal means of discussing and
tracking feature requests for non-devs, since bugtracker seems to be
"for devs only."

My reasoning is that feature requests are hidden once they are closed on
bugtracker, so there's no obvious way to view them. There's also no way
to discuss them further since discussions are closed once the request is
locked.

This is definitely not a method that is amenable to users.

--
http://isometricland.com