POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page : Re: Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page
From: stbenge
Date: 18 Jun 2010 18:13:56
Message: <4c1befa4@news.povray.org>
And yet another version with the light's position changed slightly. I
think I'll quit for now. It's been fun :) I dropped the MegaPOV file for
finding edges over at p.t.scene-files in case you're interested:
http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/thread/%3C4c1beb00%40news.povray.org%3E/

I'm not sure it will work for your purposes, since there are still many
errors present. If I could discover a way to keep the lines from
drifting in weird ways, it could be more useful. There is still one more
idea I have left to try, but it's a long shot.

I took a gander at your helicopter-colouring files, and I'm not sure I
can make that method work with mine. Also, I got my edge pattern to work
with an obj file of the helicopter, but really ugly effects crop up.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'edgefinder8_01.png' (36 KB)

Preview of image 'edgefinder8_01.png'