POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page : Re: Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego Helicopter 645 - Colouring Page
From: stbenge
Date: 18 Jun 2010 15:39:56
Message: <4c1bcb8c@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> Attached is an image showing my progress so far.

Oops, I left a bunch of stuff out of that one. Here's another version
that shows more of the edges. I changed the camera position slightly and
the light_source, and now the pegs looks even taller than they did. this
method is very touchy. It might as well be a MEGA Bloks model. Heck, if
it were any worse, it would start to resemble something you would make
with American Bricks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'edgefinder8_10.png' (36 KB)