POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Spheres stretching at the edges of the camera view--warping. : Re: Spheres stretching at the edges of the camera view--warping. Server Time
17 May 2024 22:47:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spheres stretching at the edges of the camera view--warping.
From: clipka
Date: 18 Jun 2010 07:16:01
Message: <4c1b5571$1@news.povray.org>
Am 17.06.2010 18:23, schrieb RC:
> Thanks you are right. After some calculating, all I have to do is render the
> image larger by a desired amount, then crop the frames. Its just soooo slow to
> render now, but I'm willing to wait it out to have the images correct.

???

Rendering a larger section of your scene doesn't change anything about
the stretching. What you'll need to do is move the camera backwards
instead. While this of course gives you a larger section of your scene
by default, too, you can compensate for this by using the "angle"
keyword. No need to crop with an external tool - and most of all no need
to wait for surplus parts of the screen to be rendered.