POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ghurghusht: artifacts at dawn : Re: Ghurghusht: artifacts at dawn Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghurghusht: artifacts at dawn
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 10 Jun 2010 22:48:25
Message: <4c11a3f9@news.povray.org>
High!

On 06/10/2010 05:04 PM, clipka wrote:

> No, not jittered light sources, but jittered media samples; someone
> forget to put that one into the syntax overview of media, but it's
> mentioned in the inbuilt help, section 3.6.2.2, "Sampling Parameters &
> Methods" (last paragraph).

O.k., I tried this (see attached image) - now it looks somewhat better,
but still not really good. I'll try also intervals 1, samples 50 with
and without jitter, watch out!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2010-06-11 ghurghusht, schmidt lacus with sitara insula, sun 12 degrees below horizon, take 2.jpg' (27 KB)

Preview of image '2010-06-11 ghurghusht, schmidt lacus with sitara insula, sun 12 degrees below horizon, take 2.jpg'
2010-06-11 ghurghusht, schmidt lacus with sitara insula, sun 12 degrees below horizon, take 2.jpg