POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Luminous Bloom 7 : Re: Luminous Bloom 7 Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Luminous Bloom 7
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jun 2010 03:18:37
Message: <4c1091cd$1@news.povray.org>
"stbenge" <UN### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> No problem Thomas! It was a fun project and I feel much better about this
> version.
>
> Hey, have you run into any problems with it? Dave Blandston was getting an
> "invalid or corrupted" error for some reason. It sounded like a zip
> archive thing, but I can't be sure.

No, it works just fine. One thing I have to mention though, is that when
using POV 3.7, the assumed_gamma should be commented out of the
global_settings{}. Not only does it give a parse error, it also results in a
*wrong* rendered image as gamma correction is then assumed to be off.

Thomas