POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SDL feature requests : Re: SDL feature requests Server Time
5 May 2024 16:30:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SDL feature requests
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 6 Jun 2010 06:45:46
Message: <4c0b7c5a$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/05/2010 11:43 PM, SharkD wrote:
> On 6/5/2010 3:00 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> ...If discussion and
>> list building is what your aim is, how about
>> povray.pov4.discussion.general ... are we getting any closer ;-)
>
> Where they will get buried once again... There needs to be a place where
> the /result/ of the discussion can be recorded. A log or some such. One
> where other information like bug reports aren't mixed in.

clipka pointed out the attributes of the bugtracker so I won't go over
that again. I really don't think that the KB namespace on the Wiki is a
sound choice, and the link to your post in the Questions and Tips table
of contents wasn't that prudent of a choice either. That leaves your
user space ... list away if you must, but I think the bugtracker is the
best choice :-)