POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SDL feature requests : Re: SDL feature requests Server Time
5 May 2024 14:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SDL feature requests
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 6 Jun 2010 06:33:41
Message: <4c0b7985$1@news.povray.org>
On 06/05/2010 11:41 PM, SharkD wrote:
> On 6/4/2010 4:47 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
>> concur ... moved it into User:SharkD ... besides some of what you
>> requested is already implemented
>
> Which ones were implemented?

Hmmmm ... I thought I was fairly clear with the posting I left in your
user space on the Wiki. You haven't been test driving the beta's have
you? Off the top of my head ... there is now a #for loop, and #break now
allows you to bail out of loops. The former was a new addition, and the
later was the result of a bug that I found by accident (a typo). As for
the various unary/binary operators, I noted that some not all that you
mentioned have been around for quite a while now. I'd be the first to
admit that some portions of the documentation can be rather dry reading,
but if you do some digging there is some useful information to be found ;-)