POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A treacherous Knife [wip 2] : Re: A treacherous Knife [wip 2] Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A treacherous Knife [wip 2]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 2 Jun 2010 04:10:02
Message: <4c0611da$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill Pragnell" <bil### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
> Nice. Bring on the high-quality renders. Ahead, quality factor 9!

Thanks Bill. Quality will come in due time and at a cost of course. I just
determined that I shall need at least 200 blur samples in order to eliminate
the ugly pixels in the far-middle ground where the light bands cast between
the columns are crowding closer together. So, render time will get a lot
higher...

Thomas