POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lights on the Water : Re: Lights on the Water Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lights on the Water
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 1 Jun 2010 14:29:00
Message: <4c05516c$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:

> Another thing that's deliberately unrealistic is the moon's size - it's
> about 5 times larger than it would be in reality.

I have to confess I didn't actually recognize it as the moon
before reading your post. Apart from the size and the color,
this may also be because the view is so crisp and I've never
been to a place where the environment gets so dark (and
with full moonshine at that). Maybe add a bit of halo?

Nice image, though.