POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lights on the Water : Lights on the Water Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Lights on the Water
From: clipka
Date: 23 May 2010 17:37:44
Message: <4bf9a028@news.povray.org>
Ah, at last I found some time again to /toy around/ with POV-Ray rather
than hack its code!

This one was inspired by an overdose of stackernight.pov regression test
renders - plus a bit of Google and Wikipedia searching. The moon sneaked
its way into the picture as a harmless decoration at first, but then
started inflating its role before I could stop it.

About half a day of SDL coding, and roughly half an hour of rendering.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lanterns 2010-05-23 1510.png' (540 KB)

Preview of image 'lanterns 2010-05-23 1510.png'
lanterns 2010-05-23 1510.png