POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A little progress on the hand grenade : Re: A little progress on the hand grenade Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:24:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little progress on the hand grenade
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 6 May 2010 03:59:09
Message: <4be276cd@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> schreef in bericht
(except if Dave needs to use the
> abort/continue feature)...

Why? I have been using that feature all the time on one single (slow) scene
that has been rendering now for some 80 or more cumulated hours (almost
done) over the last month and a half, and that works fine as far as I can
judge, even across three beta versions now.

Thomas