POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Three Buddhas - Multipass Rendering vs Radiosity : Re: Three Buddhas - Multipass Rendering vs Radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Buddhas - Multipass Rendering vs Radiosity
From: Stephen
Date: 1 May 2010 08:08:12
Message: <4bdc19ac@news.povray.org>
On 01/05/2010 12:05 PM, Edouard wrote:
> Is there anything you'd like to see in the code? I've just been trying to make
> it more automatic, so it does it's thing without the user having to know any of
> the hackery that goes on beneath the surface...

The only thing I can think of at the moment is the random noise function
does not seem suitable for my model, a 1950s British police box (a
Tardis to others). This is what I was working on when I stalled. Too
many sharp edges for the slope pattern I think. I could be completely
wrong about that.

A separate problem is shown on the attached image. There is no random

the pattern does not follow the outline of the model at the corner.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message