POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Some alien worlds : Re: Some alien worlds Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:25:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some alien worlds
From: Tek
Date: 1 May 2010 06:16:54
Message: <4bdbff96@news.povray.org>
Right publisher, wrong story! It was actually inspired by the Blackhole
Bypass drawn by SMS from ABC Warriors - The Black Hole! Though I can't find
the picture online. I wonder if it's just coincedence that we were both
thinking of 2000AD things...

BTW, I feel I should point out another coincedence: I actually work for
Rebellion (a games company), who own 2000AD! Seriously 2000AD publishing is
at the far end of our office. Though we never get free comics! Bloody
annoying if you ask me. Though this has nothing to do with my inspiration,
I've own that ABC Warriors graphic novel for years.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com