POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sold Out - LIMITED UNITS WATCHES! ...HERE IS PROOF!!! : Re: Sold Out - LIMITED UNITS WATCHES! ...HERE IS PROOF!!! Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sold Out - LIMITED UNITS WATCHES! ...HERE IS PROOF!!!
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 22 Apr 2010 06:12:17
Message: <4bd02101$1@news.povray.org>

> I meant anything 3d (meshes, etc rendered in Pov-Ray. Just not PhotoShop
>  CS4's "3d"... :)

  Oops... sorry, I think I have gone too far with the joke... ;) No one has
photoshoped the original pic: It is really an enhanced version rendered with
MegaPOV! Notice that the sun placement is in fact slightly different (I did
it to simulate that this pic was taken before the cleaning, some hours
before the other one).

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org