POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Interior Scene : Re: New Interior Scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Interior Scene
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Apr 2010 03:22:54
Message: <4bb98fce@news.povray.org>
"POVManiac" <sou### [at] yahoocom> schreef in bericht
> "POVManiac" <sou### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>> Need Advice on how to go about making curtains for the windows
>
>  Went with blinds in stead. Here is an update.

Nice.

I suppose that the extreme symmetry of the room (and camera position) has a
(building) purpose, but personally, I would like to see a bit of *confusion*
in the composition of the scene: position of the foreground jars,
rotation/position of the carpet and the bench/armchairs/table. Also the
blades of the ventilator whic are exactly oriented with respect to
room/camera. And some nice thinks on the walls of course...  And the camera
could be positioned off-center, and maybe a little lower.

Thomas