POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lego rescue vehicles : Re: Lego rescue vehicles Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lego rescue vehicles
From: TC
Date: 2 Apr 2010 12:23:24
Message: <4bb619fc$1@news.povray.org>
> Methinks the red and blue are a tad too strong; the grey is definitely too
> bright, and I think the white could be a slight bit darker, too. The
> yellow is a bit too greenish.

Assuming the yellow for the victim on the stretcher is the same used
everywhere else, I think the yellow is quite OK. The stretcher is basqued in
light. So maybe the greenish tint in the yellow I perceive elsewhere comes
from shade and reflection?

The white and grey seem OK, too. Do you have gamma-problems?

After having calibrated my TFT and graphics card things look really strange
when windwos starts for three seconds. Then the card's driver kicks in and
starts to apply gamma-correction... and all is well again.

Gamma correction - a curse or a blessing?