POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Ghurghusht Rotation Movie : Re: Apollo 11 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 11:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Apollo 11
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 2 Apr 2010 04:09:20
Message: <4bb5a630$1@news.povray.org>
High!

> BTW: Nice planet - well done. I forgot to mention this in my last post...
> ;-)
>
> How long did the anim take to render?

Hard to say, as I rendered it in many sessions, each maximally 14, 15
hours long (as my computer makes too much noise to run it while
sleeping), also during rendering, I performed other tasks on the
computer, so that POV-Ray often could not make use of the full CPU
performance. But I estimate that all in all, it took about 20 days!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Black Man Ray (China Crisis)