POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Garage : Re: Garage Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Garage
From: scott
Date: 1 Apr 2010 03:28:27
Message: <4bb44b1b@news.povray.org>
> "Garage" inspired by scene with a famous car in a similar setting. With
> more light on the car I realise i realy need to fix the headlights and and
> model a proper interior for the car.
>
> Comments and critique welcome.

Very nice lighting, textures and modelling.

The left front wing top crease line seems to have a dent in it.

It's not clear what's happening at the front grill, on the left side it
looks like two separate parts (one with a very sharp edge!), whereas the
right side it looks nicely smoother together.  At the bottom right corner
also it looks like there is a stray pointy surface somehow.

I'm not sure if those wing mirrors are going to be usable at high speed,
they look like they will be vibrating around madly!  But that's more car
design, not modelling...

The glass roof seems to bulge up too much on the right side of the image,
but maybe that's just an optical illusion somehow.

I don't think the lights or interior need any more detail.