POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Garage : Re: Garage Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Garage
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 31 Mar 2010 17:42:22
Message: <4bb3c1be$1@news.povray.org>
> "Garage" inspired by scene with a famous car in a similar setting. With
> more light on the car I realise i realy need to fix the headlights and
> and model a proper interior for the car.
>
> Comments and critique welcome.

Already very nice.

The car might be sitting a bit far to the right, it couldn't have driven
thru
the garage door.

The hub on the wheel looks a bit deep, there needs to be room for
brakes inside there.

The wheel and emblem look painted, it might be better for them to
be more reflective, metallic.

There's a bit of overly sharp edges around the grill.

The interior looks fine to me, you can't see much of it anyway.

It might be worth modeling a simplistic camera-man for something
to reflect.