POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Yet Another Sphere Sweep Bug : Re: Yet Another Sphere Sweep Bug Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet Another Sphere Sweep Bug
From: clipka
Date: 30 Mar 2010 21:22:44
Message: <4bb2a3e4$1@news.povray.org>
Am 31.03.2010 02:54, schrieb Woody:

> I'm a little confused. It looks like bug #81 is already addressing this but its
> not the same issue. I'd just rather not look foolish by reporting a bug that
> gets deleted because its a duplicate.
>
> Should I go ahead and post the bug?

FS#81 is about cubic_spline sphere sweeps; it may or may not be
connected to the problems you observed with linear_spline - we don't
know until we have examined the root causes.

So for now, both is fair: To either open a new bug report, or just
comment on the existing one.

Ideally, you'd open a new bug report, including a comment to the effect
that FS#81 /might/ be related, and add a similar comment in FS#81.