POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My boats : Re: My boats Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My boats
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 27 Mar 2010 22:25:43
Message: <4baebe27@news.povray.org>
An amazing image!

To flavor what clipka says, it is damp wood, maybe the boat still has
some water on it. The noise looks realistic to me, but I never had
wooden boats, only plastic ones. The glare, my mind reads as water or
maybe glaze, varnish, or what ever it is called.

The holes might look better beveled, but it was the very last thing I
noticed. The first thing I went looking for was the reflection of the
camera in the water.