POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DF3 + emitting media + radiosity : Re: DF3 + emitting media + radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DF3 + emitting media + radiosity
From: stbenge
Date: 20 Mar 2010 15:25:33
Message: <4ba5212d@news.povray.org>
Same render settings, except the screen is not made of emitting media;
it is just an ambient plane. A lower error_bound would have fixed a few
ugly spots, but the render was already 2/3 finished before I spotted the
errors :( This one rendered in 2h:30m:07s.

I'm thinking MCPov would be better suited for this type of scene. Or
maybe an area_illuminating lamp residing at the screen position.

Sam

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mouseb2_30_07.jpg' (86 KB)