POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Citify : Re: Citify Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citify
From: Tek
Date: 7 Mar 2010 21:07:38
Message: <4b945bea$1@news.povray.org>
Apologies if you're seeing a double-post, I just stepped on the network
cable, unplugging it  while it was sending and evidently outlook-express
overcompensated when I plugged it back in :(

I've tried to delete it but I suspect it's just deleted it locally, which is
dumb.

Not having much luck with the internet these days ;)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com