POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sluice : Re: sluice Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sluice
From: stbenge
Date: 21 Feb 2010 15:22:29
Message: <4b819605@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Is there still some gold left?  :)

Yes, there is quite a bit of gold left. The current town my brother and
I are prospecting is said to still have 70% of its placer deposits
intact. When we checked it out the other day, I was seeing color in
every pan I tried, which is a good sign.

When the sluice is finished we'll be able to retrieve gold at a much
faster rate than panning alone. With gold prices the way they are, it
looks like we'll be able to make up for the lack of real jobs available
to us!