POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sluice : Re: sluice Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:18:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sluice
From: stbenge
Date: 20 Feb 2010 15:30:01
Message: <4b804649@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> everything looks just perfectly nice and awesome as usual, including light
> levels.

Thanks nemesis!

This monitor tends to bleach out images at certain angles, while making
everything too dark at other angles... but I guess all LCD monitors
behave in such a manner. It's my first LCD screen, so it's taking a
little time to get used to it. I can't complain though, considering the
price. It's sooo nice to have 1920x1080 resolution!

Actually, I can complain out the gaming experience. The scrolling in my
favorite 2D games is rather choppy, but once again, you get that with
all LCD displays. There's just no proper vertical sync. I'll have to
keep my old CRT around as a second display for gaming :)