POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Mysteries of Radiosity : Re: The Mysteries of Radiosity Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Mysteries of Radiosity
From: clipka
Date: 12 Feb 2010 18:27:17
Message: <4b75e3d5$1@news.povray.org>
Reactor schrieb:

> Ah, I stand corrected.  But wouldn't reducing the error_bound reduce or prevent
> bleed through?  Also... yikes on the rendering time.

That's what I'm currently thinking, too. Maybe if I reduce that even
further I can increase the *_reuse parameters again - especially
increasing maximum_reuse should drastically reduce the number of
samples, and speed up rendering accordingly.

I might also try increasing the low_error_bound in this special case, so
that I can keep error_bound comparatively high without getting "light
leaks" in the final render.