POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nostalgic Lego : Re: Nostalgic Lego Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:26:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nostalgic Lego
From: clipka
Date: 9 Feb 2010 18:07:08
Message: <4b71ea9c$1@news.povray.org>
Absolutely great.

But aren't the transparent parts wrong? AFAIK the transparent parts of
that time had "inner pins" just like the non-transparent ones.

I also think you got the axle blocks wrong, IIRC the holes were a good
deal lower (but I might be mistaken about that).

The rounding of the corners seems too strong to me (it's perfectly right
for the knobs though).

For the perfect finishing touch, try randomly rotating the 1x1 pieces
ever so slightly. You'll never ever get them perfectly straight in RL ;-)