POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nostalgic Lego : Re: Nostalgic Lego Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nostalgic Lego
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 27 Jan 2010 09:22:19
Message: <4b604c1b@news.povray.org>
High!

scott wrote:

> Great render - I remember those old wheels and tyres too, they had a
> metal axle that you pressed into a special 2x4 brick didn't they?  I
> preferred the technic wheels and axles that you actually connect to
> stuff :-)

When I got my first Lego set in 1974, the tyres were black, not gray...
and also later, I never encountered any gray tyres! Could it be that
Lego sets with gray tyres were only marketed in the US?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Sehnsucht nach Allem (Yello & Joy Rider) - German New Wave!