POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nostalgic Lego : Re: Nostalgic Lego Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nostalgic Lego
From: Ive
Date: 26 Jan 2010 18:37:55
Message: <4b5f7cd3$1@news.povray.org>
On 26.01.2010 22:51, BitViper wrote:
> Only one problem. If the dog was peeing on the tree, shouldn't it be his
> OTHER leg in the air ??

I know, but I think no one would have recognized it with the other leg
raised without rearranging the whole scene - and I was too lazy for
doing THIS.
In fact I'm quite surprised that everyone seems to see a dog in the
object made of just 7 basic bricks. Well it is indeed meant to be one as
the comment within this old scene file shows, but still...

-Ive

(Note to myself: play more around with a higher level of abstraction and
leave the photo-realistic path for a while!)