POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Baroque ballerina : Re: Baroque ballerina Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baroque ballerina
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 15 Jan 2010 03:25:17
Message: <4b50266d$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, impressive scene indeed. Two comments though. First, imo the sunbeams
are a bit too extreme. I would prefer a little bit subtler/more transparant
atmosphere. Second, the ballerina floats/jumps in the air? This makes her a
bit artificially added to the scene. Imo it would be better if she had one
foot on the ground at least, with a clear cut shadow over the floor. Just my
two cents of course :-)

Thomas