POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [OT?] Inspirational photos : Re: [OT?] Inspirational photos Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [OT?] Inspirational photos
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 12 Dec 2009 16:09:50
Message: <4b24069e@news.povray.org>
"Paolo Gibellini" <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Perhaps a bit off-topic, but I find this pictures inspirational:

Yes mars is fascinating .... I'm an Aries so mars has held a special
curiousity for me. Neat to imagine that maybe we could all be Martians! You
know there are some VERY large craters there .... an asteriod strike then
it's not very far to Earth (as the asteriod flys).

Thanks I enjoyed the pictures!