POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My Europan Vacation : Re: My Europan Vacation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My Europan Vacation
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 20 Nov 2009 14:55:49
Message: <4b06f445$1@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:

> jhu wrote:
>>
>> But was there any beer?
>
> As a matter of fact, there was.

Yeah, the recent ECROSS mission impacted on Europa to detect
residual traces of beer. Unfortunately, it was concluded you need
to process three tons of surface material to extract one pint.

It's really more of a water world. Once we get there the market
for overpriced Himalaya water will get seriously stirred up.

Nice image BTW! In any way related to the current IRTC topic? ;)