POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky Scraper : Re: Sky Scraper Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky Scraper
From: CShake
Date: 11 Nov 2009 20:53:07
Message: <4afb6a83@news.povray.org>
Kirk Andrews wrote:
>> You might remember that I had started this scene a few months ago;
>> well, I finally got around to doing something with it.

> ...some additions...

Nice.
I would like to add that the background towers, while neat, appear to be
completely different styles than the foreground, creating a
discontinuity (at least for me).
clipka's observation about the clustering of shuttles in the foreground
makes sense to me, maybe some dark outlines poking out of the fog in the
back would help.