POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Awsome differences : Re: Awsome differences Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Awsome differences
From: clipka
Date: 1 Nov 2009 18:31:07
Message: <4aee1a3b@news.povray.org>
Ah, the beauty of errors... (see bottom left).

This is the "newdiffract.pov" sample scene, rendered with POV-Ray 3.6
vs. POV-Ray 3.7.0.beta.29 (but beta.34 renders virtually identical).

BTW, the difference in hue is apparently due to the problems with
dispersion on which I posted recently; with the patch I created to fix
those issues, the scene renders much more like 3.6 again.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'newdiffract.pov.png' (1959 KB)

Preview of image 'newdiffract.pov.png'
newdiffract.pov.png