POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Clockwork Earth : Re: Clockwork Earth Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:28:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clockwork Earth
From: clipka
Date: 31 Oct 2009 21:14:16
Message: <4aece0e8$1@news.povray.org>
P Brewer schrieb:
> Here is my incomplete IRTC entry for the Steampunk/Time round. I got distracted
> and lost interest, but I may as well share it. It's about 1/2 done. I intended
> to add a lot of details to the clockwork portion itself, and well as fill out
> the scene and background with clutter.

Amazing!

Even if it's just half-completed, to me it's definitely HOF-quality
already. Detailed modelling, excellent texturing, convincing lighting,
and a great concept besides.

If you want my advice, /do/ submit it (you still got two hours left or
so) - even in this state it has all the qualities for a winning entry,
or at least technical merit.

You really /must/ make the scene file available, so we can "borrow" all
the materials from it...!