POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : how to integrate povray into Maya : Re: how to integrate povray into Maya Server Time
17 May 2024 10:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to integrate povray into Maya
From: scott
Date: 30 Oct 2009 10:08:31
Message: <4aeaf35f$1@news.povray.org>
> Looks to me like you're not getting the right illumination on your floor,
> and that light intensity falls off drastically towards the horizon...?

OK I fixed it.  The dark areas in the reflection are actually the sky, not
the floor!  So I put a white sky in there (instead of black) and it looks
exactly right now. (the dark area in the reflection *is* the floor in the
distance)

Going away for a business trip for a few days so won't be able to post the
result until later next week - but should give MCPOV a good time to smooth
out the noise :-)