POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rivers are tough : Re: Rivers are tough Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:13:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rivers are tough
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Oct 2009 08:12:45
Message: <4ae440bd$1@news.povray.org>
"Kirk Andrews" <kir### [at] tektonartcom> schreef in bericht
> I'd love to finish this scene.  Unfortunately, I can't get POV to
> cooperate.  It parses fine but keeps crashing part-way through the
> render with an "access violation".

Really nice scene. specially the perspective towards the coast.

When/where does it crash in the image? Part renders may give some
indication.

Something troubles me with this river meandering through the landscape. It
seems to go uphill in some places, but maybe that is an illusion. Looks to
steep too in places, without rapids. Difficult to get this aspect correctly,
I know...

Thomas