POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Server down? : Re: Server down? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:11:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server down?
From: Warp
Date: 22 Oct 2009 11:03:09
Message: <4ae0742d@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Chris Cason <new### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote:
> > Warp wrote:
> > > it's a matter of a few seconds. It has been like, what, two weeks now?

> > And in that two weeks, not one single person has written the irtc email
> > address informing us of the comment problem. We can't fix it if we don't
> > know it's broke, and I for one don't regularly read this NG.

>   The problem was reported in length here and David aknowledged it and
> said that he would try to fix the problem. I assumed that he follows the
> newsgroup.

  Well, it has been another two weeks, and nothing has happened. I haven't
even read any comments on my own submission because I don't want to read
crippled comments.

  I understand if people are extremely busy, but can't even the busiest
person in the world spare 5 minutes of his life to disable a comments
webpage? How hard can that be?

--
                                                          - Warp