POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Passing custom key presses to a POV scene? : Re: Passing custom key presses to a POV scene? Server Time
2 May 2024 21:57:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passing custom key presses to a POV scene?
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 18 Oct 2009 08:43:45
Message: <4adb0d81$1@news.povray.org>
Christian Froeschlin wrote:

> Now practise all three methods using cmd.exe before attempting
> to spawn povray from your C++ application ;)

I belatedly realized you have the problem only from your C++
application. But the steps there should be identical. The easiest
method is probably (C), a simple system("pvengine.exe") should
work after the PATH variable has been set globally, and it
does not require you to hardcode the path into your app.