POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Passing custom key presses to a POV scene? : Re: Passing custom key presses to a POV scene? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:28:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Passing custom key presses to a POV scene?
From: stbenge
Date: 15 Oct 2009 02:51:31
Message: <4ad6c673@news.povray.org>
stbenge wrote:
> I will investigate this. Not sure how to go about it, since my
> programming skills are few. But I'll google "'mv' 'system command'
> windows" or some such.

Gah, I'm getting nowhere! I just found out that I hate daniweb. I
thought the stdio function "rename()" was going to work, but it won't
save over a file if it already exists. remove()ing the old one and
rename()ing the next one won't work, of course.

I wish there was a replace() command for copying over a file. I couldn't
make heads or tails of this "mv" system command.... that is, I can't
seem to find anything useful by googling. Not yet, anyway.

There's always a tomorrow. Well, until the sun goes supernova :P