POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? : Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 23:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Oct 2009 20:08:40
Message: <4ad51688$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 13-10-2009 6:05, Neeum Zawan wrote:
>> On 10/12/09 17:01, andrel wrote:
>>> Sure, but for us the whole concept of a bank was handling money
>>> including changing into a different currency.
>>
>>     Yes, but you may have been the first person in a year or longer
>> asking for that currency in that particular branch/bank.
> Probably, she wanted US dollars. ;)

But she wanted to *give* them your currency, which the bank then has to
account for, handle, and exchange.  You just went to a bank that doesn't do
that sort of thing. It would be like going to a personal-accounts bank to
get a loan to build an office building or something.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)