POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? : Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 03:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Oct 2009 11:43:57
Message: <4ad4a03d@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> Finally last week someone, who was trying to negotiate compensation for
> the victims in vain, basically asked for a bank run on tv.

There ya go. Not only can you walk away, if you get enough people doing it,
you can eliminate the entire problem bank. :-)

> I am not sure if it helps their victims and some people find it rather
> irresponsible to deliberately collapse a bank.

It's really not that unusual. Odd for a *bank*, given that banks print their
own money, but lots of companies will go belly-up when their customers hear
of nastiness perpetrated by the owners. Especially now in the days of internet.

> customers can collapse your bank and you are going to be held responsible.

Exactly.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)